- Everyday is a new day. Simply put. He wakes up and has a single-minded focus on how great today is going to be.
- The world is a playground. No matter where we go or what we are doing, he finds something to amuse himself.
- Vegetables are good. He eats a greater variety of vegetables than I do, sad I know but he doesn’t have any preconceived notions of what they should taste like so he just goes for it.
- Bubbles are fun. Whether they are in the bathtub or floating in the air on a warm sunny day, bubbles make you smile.
- Tackle life with 100% zeal. From the time his little eyes open until I force him to sleep at night, he is putting his all into whatever he is doing. He takes a minute here and there to rest but looking in his eyes, I see those little wheels still turning.