It’s finally time for us to get back on the air. Last year was my first year hosting a blog talk radio show and I had a blast. We had some great guests and interesting topics. Two of my favorites were “I’m Holy but I’m Horny” with Pastor Mike and “The Lost Art of Dating” with @TheStyleGent.
This season, in addition to bringing back “Late Night with LaKesha” on Tuesday evenings at 10pm CST; we are adding “LaKesha’s Lunch with Friends” on Wednesdays at noon CST and “Success Secrets” on the first and third Thursday mornings at 8am CST. Each thirty-minute show will introduce you to someone who has achieved a level of success in their personal and/or professional life that they want to share with you.
Go to the show’s homepage and start following the show. By doing so, you can receive an email about fifteen minutes before each show starts with instructions to listen from your computer or the call in number to listen from your phone.
As always, if you want to comment; please do so via Twitter (this year’s hashtag will be #LWBTR), on the blog article to be posted the day before each show or on Facebook.
Now for the good stuff… upcoming confirmed guests… **click the links to hear playbacks of recorded shows**
Late Night with LaKesha (Tuesdays at 10pm CST)
- September will kick off with a four part series that explores your obligation to your race. Each week Rev. Harold Love and I will examine this issue from the perspectives of
I know you all will have a lot to say and we are ready for comments.
- On October 4, Dean Cantave and I will discuss whether friends can and should become lovers or is it best to maintain the friendship.
- On October 11, Dwayne Young and I explore how much arguing is too much. At what point should you make up and when should you consider breaking up?
- Ramone Bellagamba from The Executive Lifestyle Group will join me on October 18 to explore the difference between a man and a gentleman.
- Christian blogger Lamont Jackson will be my guest on October 25 to discuss Christian Dating Concerns and how they differ from secular dating.
- Jermaine Smith, CEO of Everyday Radio, will share a few things that men wished women understood about them. Share your comments before November 1st.
LaKesha’s Lunch with Friends (Wednesdays at 12pm CST)
10/26 – Katrina Harrell: Tips to Balance Your Books
11/2 – Lynet Payne: Why Should You Get Involved in Politics?
11/9 – Jamie Fleming: How to write a fabulous press release
11/16 – Faydra Deon: Social Media Sites you can’t afford to miss
11/23 – Grover Brown: Methods to Finance Your Small Business
Success Secrets (3rd Thursdays at 8am CST)
(October 27) – Investment Banking Executive Allen Price discusses his success secrets on managing money matters
(November 17) – Frank Mitchell shares his success secrets on mastering change
follow and share your comments