It seems like every time you turn around, there is a new video or new pictures of some celebrity being posted in the media.
As much as we may want to deny it, celebrities aren’t the only ones sexting (yes, that is sending sexy texts) in our society. However, if we know the implications of posting these racy photos and videos in cyberspace what makes people still do it? And why do they deny it once the photos/videos have been leaked?
Join social media all-star, Joseph “JJ” James and I as we discuss various relationship issues including sex, lies and videos.
I know you have something to say, so join us on Blog Talk Radio, tonight (March 15, 2011 at 10pm) for a lively discussion.
Here’s how you can participate – share your comments and questions via
- Twitter – @LaKeshaWomack – during the show (between 945p and 1020p CST)
- Call in to the show (646.929.2031) and request to speak with JJ and LaKesha
- Email me prior to the show – contact@LaKeshaWomack.com
Log on to listen online http://blogtalkradio.com/lakeshawomack or call 646.929.2031 and listen from your phone.
Check him out as he’s goes in on daily Twitter trending topics without holding anything back – http://twitter.com/#!/JDubDaKing
Become his friend on Facebook (ladies, check out the photo album eyecandy.com) – http://facebook.com/JosephJJJames
- Camille Grammer: Sex Tape Reports are Lies, Lies, Lies (tmz.com)
- N.J. Assembly to vote on bill allowing ‘sexting’ teens to avoid charges (nj.com)
- The Usher Sex Tape — Spoiler Alerts!!! (tmz.com)
- 14-year old child pornographers? Sexting lawsuits get serious (textually.org)