I told you all from the beginning that nothing is off-limits!
This week’s Late Night with LaKesha guest is Dr. Rachael. Not only is she my first female guest on Blog Talk Radio but we also attended Vanderbilt University together so she holds a special place in my heart.
Dr. Rachael will join us to dispel five common myths that we believe about sex and that are preventing us from maintaining healthy intimate relationships.
Do you have questions for the Doctor (yes, she is a real doctor)?
- Tweet me (@LaKeshaWomack) your questions and/or comments using #LNWL
- Submit a comment or question below
- Comment on the BlogTalkRadio homepage
- Email me at contact@LaKeshaWomack.com
Join Dr. Rachael and I on Tuesday, January 25 at 10pm on http://blogtalkradio.com/lakeshawomack
About Dr. Rachael…
As a medical doctor and a sexologist, Dr. Rachael Ross has been heralded by the Chicago Tribune as the next Dr. Ruth, the nationally renowned sexual therapist who pioneered frank sex talk.
Dr. Rachael is an energetic, outspoken, no-holds-barred speaker known around the country for her open discussions about relationships, sex, abstinence for teenagers , and HIV/AIDS prevention. She is featured twice weekly on Chicago area television on “You & Me This Morning” on Chicago’s WCIU – ‘The U’, she offers her sex and relationship advice weekly on Chicago’s Power 92FM, is quoted frequently in Cosmopolitan Magazine, writes for several medical publications, as well as provides medical commentary for the nationally syndicated Tavis Smiley radio show.
There’s no question that Dr. Rachael is the real deal: She has her M.D. from Meharry Medical College, B.A., Vanderbilt University and her Ph.D., from the American Academy of Clinical Sexologists. Her clinic is in her hometown of Gary, IN where she practices medicine alongside her father Dr. David, brother Dr. Nathaniel, and sister Dr. Rebekkah. Dr. Ross is the medical director of one of Indiana’s largest male prisons, and she lives in Chicago’s trendy Hyde Park neighborhood.
Find her online…
- You can learn more about Dr. Rachael, her mission, and the information she provides on her website (http://drrachael.com), which has over 20,000 members,
- Facebook Fan Page
- YouTube (http://youtube.com/drrachael)
- Follow her on Twitter (@DrRachael)
- Dr. Rachael is on call 24/7 at 1-888-DrRach7 (377-2247).