This week on Late Night with LaKesha, the sensual Chef Amadeus will provide some tips to spice up your holiday cooking.
Traditionally, when you think of holiday cooking you imagine a group of women in the kitchen slaving over a hot stove to prepare a huge meal. However, there comes a time during the hustle and bustle that you may want to do something a little low-key with someone special. Aside from the obvious strawberries & champagne, we will have Chef Amadeus live with us to share:
- which scents you can use to add a little spice to your evening
- easy recipes ideas for men to spoil their lady
- creative ways to use food to enhance your romantic experience
Do you have questions or recipes to share?
- Tweet me (@LaKeshaWomack) your questions using #LNWL
- Submit a comment or question below
- Comment on the BlogTalkRadio homepage
- Email me at contact@LaKeshaWomack.com
Join Chef Amadeus and I on Tuesday, November 23 at 10p on http://blogtalkradio.com/lakeshawomack
Chef Amadeus is a private chef specializing in healthy Southern dishes. He enjoys coming into a home and cooking whatever is your fridge. He doesn’t require any fancy grocery store trips and he loves a crowd. He delights in combining the scents from your bedroom and bathroom to create a tantalizing meal for your dinner party or a romantic meal for you and your mate.
Contact him via Twitter @ChefAmadeus