This week on Late Night with LaKesha, Quentin McCall will answer “Can sex ruin a relationship?”
Our society has become so sexualized that many women believe that their power lies in their panties while many men think that if they can’t hit it then they should quit it. Yet, not many of us stop to consider whether these attitudes are destroying the foundation of healthy relationships in our society?
Quentin and I will discuss those topics as well as
- How soon is too soon to get intimate?
- Do men really lose respect for women who give it up on the first date?
- Why is so hard for men to wait for sex?
Is there something that you want us to address? Share your questions and/or comments…
- Tweet me (@LaKeshaWomack) your questions using #LNWL
- Submit a comment or question below
- Comment on the BlogTalkRadio homepage
- Email me at contact@LaKeshaWomack.com
Join Quentin and I on Tuesday, November 16 at 10p on http://blogtalkradio.com/lakeshawomack
About Quentin McCall…
“My people are destroyed because of lack of knowledge.” Hosea 4:6
Quentin is a Christian Life Coach and reformed player. He is not afraid to tell you where he has been because it is his testomony of God’s ability to see the best in us during the worst times. Quentin doesn’t tell you what you want to hear but he tells you what you need to hear in order to heal and move forward into healthy relationships.
If you’re ready to take your spiritual, emotional, financial and relationship success to His level, subscribe to Quentin’s newsletter to receive a free 4-week MP3 audio – Knowledge 4 Life Journey.