People often tell me that I don’t look like I’m 32 (as of today 33) and I definitely don’t feel like it. In fact, I have on several occassions made a mental calucation (2010-1977=33, yep… that’s right) just to be sure.
Anyway… I don’t feel bad about getting older because I know that it is a blessing. A lot of people wish they could live to see another year and many others wish they had their good health or their right mind. I am blessed to have all of that and more.
At first I was going to write “a year in review” and go over all of the things that happened in my life last year but that didn’t flow plus why live in the past. Instead, I want to share some things that I am looking forward to during year #33.
- Self publishing three (yes, three) more books
- Working with The BOSS Network on a national tour to inspire and encourage women to network and build successful relationships
- Moving to Atlanta and building a my consulting business
- Traveling throughout Alabama, Georgia and Florida to work the Young Adults in Christian Ministries
- Continuing to make new friends and build on relationships with the wonderful people in my life
I have to thank my parents for giving me life and making me into the young woman that I am today but I am also blessed to have so many people that seem to genuinely care for me and are willing to share this journey with me.