I am not often at a loss for words but when I began to think of how to describe Tachelle Daniels, I had to pause for a moment because in the short time I have known her she has become one of my best (Twitter) girlfriends.
Tachelle has so much personality and it resonates through her tweets and her website. Although she is a successful businesswoman with a diverse network of professionals, she still makes time for girl talk. I enjoy engaging in Twitter chit chat with her and love to share in the ups and downs of life’s journey with her. I remember a while back when I suffered a loss in my family; Tachelle sent me a direct message with her phone number in case I needed someone to talk to. Most people will stand by you when things are going well but you can tell the people that genuinely care when things aren’t going so well.
I recently learned a few things about Tachelle. She started out as a business major but switched because Accounting wasn’t one of her favorite subjects. Her passion for radio runs deeps but not deep enough to deal with the crap in traditional broadcasting. And… she has discovered a common trait among successful people… promptness.
Tachelle is funny, sweet and professional and I hope you will take the time to get to know this incredible woman just as I have and make sure you tune into her online radio show, CEO Today.
- Tachelle Tweets about life in Las Vegas, being a mom, her favorite people and websites and other random but engaging topics
- Follow Tachelle’s business Twitter account for CEOToday to stay up to date on upcoming guests and as well as streaming comments during interviews
- Check out her website, http://TachelleDaniels.com for in-depth interviews with CEOs on starting, growing and managing a business
- Get LinkedIn with Tachelle to grow your professional network, she networks with the movers and shakers
- Become a friend of Tachelle’s on Facebook
Thanks for taking the time to meet one of my dear friends, Tachelle, and for showing her sites some love.
Don’t forget to check back next week. It could be all about YOU!